Monday, April 25, 2011

Back again

They say all good things must come to an end. I usually don't agree, but there is something about the feeling of the culmination of certain things. This time on Bonaire is a perfect example; awesomeness squared, totally stoked out of my mind on everything this year. Looking back at the amazing moments that passed makes you appreciate the present so much more, which is exactly what I did this year. So many great new, and old friends, crazy new moves and good times on a daily basis.

Even though these three last weeks were windless - thus no possibilities to film for the sequel of my first edit - I still had loads of fun. Don't get me wrong though, I got a lot of video material, but it's not what you're used to. You might, certainly me and Kiri might, say 'it's new'. Would have to get back to you on that matter though, as school starts tomorrow, and I'm right now hanging back waiting to board my flight from Amsterdam to home.

I got plans now though, just have to put some exams in the bag and then it's time to go on tour. Can't wait.

Later

Håkman

No comments: