Saturday, February 5, 2011

Thank god it's Friday.

Had a nice hitch-hike this morning, got in four different cars, one of which I had to have a big dog on my lap in. Got to the beach though, and did some practice heats in the light winds; I can do the grubby, spock and flaka variations really quick now, same thing with the switch moves. I'm starting to get hold of the Switch Flaka too, which feels good as I really need something new to do on that side. On one good occation there was a pretty decent gust of wind, and I got to punch out a good, fast Air-Funnel. We really need a little bit more wind though. The other guys aren't even sailing these days. Nah well, their loss I guess.


Got this pic from Sweden actually, my mom found it on one of the web-cams. Freedom. Serenity. Just me, the wind, the ocean, and a dude on a 7.5.

Håkman out

1 comment:

calle said...

Legen......................................................................DARY!