Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cesare-style

Today I had the sickest lightwind, like pumping, session - with Kiri. We pumped, spun and made sail tricks like never before. He taught me another secret to getting the real Kiri-style with slide and flair, and I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but I can say that I got better by the minute. Winds that normally produces single flakas now give possibilities for doubles, or in Kiris' case triples. Haha. We had so much fun, really nice to have so much fun and learn endeless new things at the same time. When I caught a gust I was as close as can be to landing a Burner; the duck, going upwind, was perfect and the spin so fast and high that the board was clear of the water all the way around, but the sail just got stuck in the water. I'm gonna get it though.

Later I did a little photo-shoot with Cesare. Me and Julien were both out with cameras trying to get som sick angles on Cesares' new radical light wind, big board move. Check it out below.






After I got back from the beach my two super cool neighbours had made tons of pizza, and they needed help to bake it and eventually eat it. I'm full now. And tired.

Håkman

No comments: