Friday, January 28, 2011

Busy times

I had a rough day today for sure; the main thing was to go find a scooter, so I can go to the beach and the supermarket without hitchhiking. Easier said than done. I tried and tried, but finally I just had to let it wait and hike my way to the beach. It's kinda far away, so it takes a while when you're in the middle of town, and gets even more problematic being as white as I am right now. Thank god for +50 kids sunscreen.

When I got to the beach I could chill though, eat the snack pack (big double meat combo sandwhiches made earlier) I brought, and then go for lightwind practice.

After the session I pulled out my book and studied in front of Cesare doing his thing on the beginner boards. He's got some new crazy stuff, I can tell you that much.

Håkman

No comments: