Friday, April 2, 2010

New edit! Dahli-Dahli Time.

Thought I'd live up to my promise and finally give you some proper videos to watch...

The edit is shot during one day, thanks to Malin who got out of the water enough times to get me some tricks on tape. This last week's been so crazy as far as progression move-vise goes though, that I'd say that the shots in the edit don't really justify the sailing, but nevertheless; there's some nice stuff in there put to a nice beat. Like it should be.

Check back for part II - coming in due time - where Johan and Gidz are featured among others. I just hope that we can get some more good winds to get all the shots we need.

With no further ado, Dahli-Dahli watching Time taho, now-na!

Dahli-Dahli Time from Erik Håkman on Vimeo.



Peace

Håkman

No comments: