Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sweet day

I got 7 hours today.

Kulingvarning.nu had their top photographer sent down to the bay, which made for a sick session in front of the camera around 2 o'clock. Before that I was mostly spinning my sail around, trying to get dizzy and to put myself in awkward positions, which was a pretty good warm-up for what was about to come. MiniCal, Big Kelso, and Hank the tank joined after a while but were put on the bench right before they even had a chance to get in the game; fortunately they were let out to play for a little while once the situation calmed down and the wind kicked in...

To make a long story short: I had some nice moves in front of the surf club, I had some more nice moves in the shitty Bay and then I had some even nicer ones on the other side of the boat passage. I got some work done on my Switch Flakas, and I feel pretty confident that they'll stick soon enough.

André has finally got back into the game again, after a kite-surfing incident that cut his windsurfing short last season. But now, after a solid year off he's finally back and kicking, ready to get free-styling together with his son who I think will be a force to be reckoned with.

That's about it, I'll get back to you in a short while with some sick pictures from the photo-session.

Stay cool til' then.

Håkman

No comments: