Thursday, May 7, 2009

Crazy sessions and a new movie!

Whatup everyone!

This week has been nothing but insane seen from a windy point of view, as we've been sailing every day since Sunday. Consider that we probably will keep on sailing the whole week out; can it get even better than this?

Disco Flaka, courtesy of Fredrik@Kulingvarning.nu



I'll try to recap the sessions somewhat accurately, but with my mind being as blown out by the wind as it is I probably won't get it right anyway... Let's just say that it's been a bit more powered than Bonaire ever was, and that I got to sweep some dust off the old 4.0 (Gaastra Poison -04!).

I was really surprised to realize that I could actually do all my moves in the huge chop and strong winds, even though the Sw-Chachoos felt a little bit sketchy on a tiny, fully down-hauled 4.0. I got a new move too: Double Flaka Cana Brava!

Below is a really nice video made by Danneman, made up of footage from the 4.7 session this Monday.

FESKEN.. from DanneMan FilmProduction Cortez69 on Vimeo.


Stay tuned for more sick action - Straight outta Fiskebäck!

Peace

Håkman

No comments: