Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sick... Again!

Shove-it



I can't believe it. Once more I feel like I would like nothing else than just being on my way home to Sweden; the country where you can actually determine if you have a fever or not. This climate - yes, today was of course a rainy day as well - just makes you feel like a big bag of shit. The thing is that I have to go to the beach, because of the unbelievable heat and the amount of bacteria in the house. Well well, that's what living in the Caribbean hood does to you, whether you like it or not. I got to surf a morning session yesterday, at least. But to make my sickness even more enjoyable, the wind managed to time it's arrival so that I would be sitting feverish on the beach while it's totally nuking. Sweet.

To make myself feel a little bit better, I can tell you that I had a sick session yesterday morning, and even got to land my first Switch-Chachoo 900! I've done a few Funnel-Clock 180's and had some close calls on pretty nice Bobs as well. The Kono is still a little bit of a work in progress, as I want to go higher and land cleaner. My No-hand Flakas are coming along fine too... That's all I've got for now.

Rest in peace, Shane McConkey.

Håkman

2 comments:

Johanna said...

Nja, så brun ser du inte ut att vara:P
Då behöver jag inte få komplex när vi ses nästa gång :D
Lyr till påsk?

S-1988 said...

Haha, jag är för svensk för detta klimatet. Jag antar att påsklovet ligger i mitten av april, och min biljett tar slut den 19:e, så det blir nog att sikta på sommarn.

Då lär det gå av, vill jag lova!

Erik