Friday, February 6, 2009

7 hour session

Oh yeah, finally some I-net up in this...

Yesterday's session was totally crazy; fourseven winds all day long with all the locals on the water. Oh, and I was in a pretty good mood after a day of about 7 hours on the water.

I worked on my Shakas all day long, which resulted in a big improvement, and I'm now able to get good hight even on the super-flats

Me and Frederik - a dutch guy who's working at Jibe City and is pretty handy with the cam - switched sides back and forth with the camera for like an hour, and the result is the pics underneath, plus a bunch more (like 2x Flakas and Cana Bravas) that I'll put up here later.


Shaka on the superduperflat



No-handed Flaka



Chachoo




How about that?

Håkman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fan va molnigt det är...

//Hank

:D

Anonymous said...

å herrejävlar va cleant håkman! Du är fan min nya idol! :)

Anonymous said...

/Calle

Anonymous said...

Bästa bilderna du fått hittills!


//Ellen