Thursday, November 13, 2008

Windsurfing Wednesday, Sunshine on a cloudy day

As of my new work schedule - free wednesdays shuweeet - I'm announcing a new middle-of-the-week feature that will run until Christmas: Windsurfing Wednesday. I will try to surf each and every Wednesday regardless of the conditions, and give you the latest news on what's going on in the hood, as long as schoolwork doesn't get in my face.

Just for the record, this is Part 1 of 2 of the events of this slightly unusual Wednesday.

My first idea for this week's headline was "I got sunshine on a cloudy day", which - at the time - seemed very fitting; I was sailing like shit in the heavy rain that came with the wind, and suddenly the sun just ripped the clouds apart. It shone so bright on the Bay with the big F that my spirits lifted. To describe the settings, I can tell you that the light was pretty epic - the only part of the shoreline that was lit up was the Bay.

Magic? Maybe. One thing I'm sure of is that I certainly brought some magic of my own; Switch-Chachoo, super smooth and oh so nice.

Soon after this the session came to an unexpected end... (further reading in Part two)

Switch-Chachoo


Courtesey of Kulingvarning.nu


Stay tuned.

-Håkman

No comments: